Total Body Care. is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.totalbodycare.co.uk. Our relationship with you is based on trust and Our policy is to provide an enjoyable, private browsing experience.
By registering or placing an order on Our Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Total Body Care may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2015.
1. Information that we collect from you
When you visit, register or order Goods on Our Website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including (but not limited to) your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of Our Website as well as information about you from messages you post to the Website and e-mails or letters you send to Us.
In addiion we may collect the following information:
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. Use of your information
All personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Goods and Services to you;
- Process your payment for the Goods;
- Contact you regarding your order;
- Inform you of new Goods and Services available from Us;
- Inform you of any special offers and information We think may be of interest to you;
- Contact you for your views on Our Goods and Services in order to improve our business and Service;
- To notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website and/or Our Services.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to Us will be held on Our computers and may be accessed by or given to Our staff working within the UK. These parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on Our behalf.
- Where you have consented when providing Us with your details, We may also allow Our marketing company, to contact you occasionally about Goods and Services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let Us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +44(0)20 3092 2766
- Finally, if Our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to Our new business partners or owners.
- Unless required to do so by law, We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to Us without your express consent.
Cookies are small amounts of information which We store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to Us, Our System will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Website during future visits. They also allow Us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you.
The Website places the following cookies onto your computer or device. These cookies are used for the purposes described herein. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are giving consent to Total Body Care to place cookies on your computer or device.
- Analytics - We anonymously measure your use of this Website to improve your experience
- Social media - Facebook, Twitter and other social websites need to know who you are to work properly
- Ecommerce - Information about your shopping bag, recently viewed items etc are needed to maximise your shopping experience
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on Our Website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. Security data retention
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
We partner with SagePay to provide real time, easy to use payment facilities. Their secure server software guarantees to protect your information whenever you place an order with Us or access your Account details. This software encrypts the information you input before it is sent from your browser to Us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before We receive it.
6. Date retention
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We may link to other websites that are not within Our control. Once you have left Our Website, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
8. Accessing and updating
You may request details of personal information which We hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information We are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All comments, queries and requests relating to Our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone on +44(0)20 3092 2766.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|