EUCERIN SUN Kids Spray SPF 50 200ml
This easy to apply, non-greasy and water-resistant spray protects children's skin and reduces the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage.
Eucerin Kids Sun Spray SPF 50+ is formulated to protect children’s sensitive skin from short term sunburn and provides biological cell protection to reduce the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage. It is free from parabens, colourants and perfumes. Extra water-resistant.
This kids’ sunscreen offers a comprehensive sun protection with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
Additionally it contains Glycerin that moisturises the skin and strengthens its natural barrier function.
How to use
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
- Keep babies & small children out of direct sunlight.
- Keep children well covered, including sun hat, t-shirt and sun glasses and use sunscreens with high SPF.
- Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer