Eucerin SUN Face Fluid SPF 30 50ml
A sun fluid for the face that combines high UV with cell protection
This non-greasy mattifying fluid is ideal for normal to combination skin.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF 30 is an advanced facial sunscreen designed specifically to protect against UV damage. For normal and combination skin. Water-resistant.
This innovative formulation provides comprehensive protection against sun-induced skin damage – in both the upper and lower layers of the skin:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S provides reliable protection. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract and Glycyrrhetinic Acid, supports the skin's own protection system and helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
The ultra-light, non-greasy texture mattifies the skin and does not leave an oily shine. Works well in warm and humid climates.
How to use
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use for small children.
- Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate
Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract
Silica Dimethyl Silylate
|Skin Concern||Combination, Normal|