Eucerin SUN Allergy Protection Cream Gel SPF 50 150ml
A creme-gel sunscreen with high UV protection plus sun allergy protection
This light textured sun creme-gel protects sensitive skin against sun allergies and sun-induced skin damage.
This innovative formulation contains an effective ingredient complex with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
Powerful combination of anti-oxidants AGR (Alpha-Glucosyl-Rutin) and Licorice extract to support the skin´s own protection system against UVA induced free radicals to help protect against sun allergies
This non-greasy water resistant creme-gel formulation is also free from emulsifiers, perfumes and preservatives, and is suitable for highly sensitive or photosensitive skin.
How to use
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use for small children.
- Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, toweling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
C18-36 Acid Triglyceride
Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract