Bioderma Atoderm PP Baume Ultra-Nourishing Balm 200ml
Emollient, intensive bio-repair daily care for the cutaneous barrier, to restore the hydrolipidic film and restructure for severe and recurrent cutaneous dryness and very dry reactive skin.
• Stimulates the cutaneous barrier auto-repair process.
• Reduces the urge to scratch.
• Adults, children, babies.
• Thanks to a unique, innovative formula, Atoderm PP stimulates the natural cutaneous barrier repair process. Vitamin PP helps the skin cells to naturally produce the lipids (ceramides, free fatty acids and cholesterol) needed for effective cohesion of the intercellular cement.
• Dampening and moisturising active ingredients strengthen the barrier role of the lipids. Atoderm PP thus restores a comfortable moisturisation level.
• Its formulation and the absence of fragrance guarantee optimum tolerance.
• Atoderm PP texture spreads easily and penetrates fast.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
• Apply Atoderm PP, once or twice a day to cleansed skin, ideally using Atoderm Ultra-rich foaming gel or Atoderm Ultra-rich soap.
• Atoderm PP is recommended in combination with and after using dermocorticoids.
Adults, children, babies.
200 ml tube.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, ZANTHOXYLUM BUNGEANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, TRIBEHENIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLEYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA . [BI 560]
|Skin Concern||Dry/Dehydrated, Sensitive|